Our Founder leads our staff in compliance with the following Pledges for the Professional Organizations to which he belongs:
Trusted ChoiceSM Pledge Of Performance (a part of Independent Insurance Agents Association (IIA))
As a Trusted ChoiceSM agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Code Of Professional Responsibility Of the Society Of Financial Service Professionals (formerly Chartered Life Underwriters – CLU)
The Society of Financial Service Professionals is dedicated to setting and promoting standards of excellence for professionals in financial services. In fulfillment of this mission, the Society’s Board of Directors has adopted this Code of Professional Responsibility. All Society members are automatically bound by its provisions. Find full details at the link above.
In all my relations with clients I agree to observe the following rule of professional conduct:
I shall, in the light of all the circumstances surrounding my client, which I shall make every conscientious effort to ascertain and to understand, give him that service which, had I been in the same circumstances, I would have applied to myself.
Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU Society)
Founded in 1944, the CPCU Society’s mission is to “meet the career development needs of a diverse membership of professionals who have earned the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters (CPCU) designation, so that they may serve others in a competent and ethical manner.”
CPCUs who join the Society take their commitment to ethical behavior one step further by agreeing to be bound to an enforceable Code of Ethics and pledging the CPCU Society Creed.
(Code Of Ethics not available online)
Society Of Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Credo
As a Certified Insurance Counselor, I know by my own experience that there is no such thing as an honorary professional. Professional distinctions can only be earned – never granted.
A CIC is known by his or her commitment to the future, capabilities earned through honest endeavor and a willingness to accept a leadership role in an industry that needs and welcomes initiative.
I take seriously my responsibility to model the resourcefulness of the attentive learner, the fortitude of the committed professional, and the ethical integrity of the models before me for my colleagues, my clients and my competitors. I know that I receive what I am willing to give. I am only willing to give my best.
Society Of Certified Insurance Service Representatives (CISR) Statement Of Purpose
The Society of Certified Insurance Service Representatives is a national non-profit organization dedicated to professional insurance education. CISRs are those individuals meeting the experience, educational, and ethical standards of the Society.
Statement Of Purpose
The Society’s purpose is to promote and support America’s foremost educational program for CSRs(Account Managers) and other agency employees. In order to strengthen the agency system, the Society provides a positive learning opportunity for committed professionals in the insurance industry so that they may better serve their clients.