Commercial liability insurance (also called business liability insurance and commercial general liability insurance) protects your New Jersey business from financial loss resulting from claims of injury or damage cause to others by you or your employees. A policy typically covers:
- Bodily Injury – physical damage to a person other than an employee at your place of business and injuries caused by you or an employee at a client’s home or work place.
- Property Damage – damage caused by you or an employee to someone else’s property.
- Personal Injury – libel, slander, copyright infringement, invasion of property or privacy, wrongful eviction, false arrest and similar acts that cause damage to a person’s reputation or rights.
- Advertising Injury – losses caused by your advertising
- Legal Defense and Judgments – costs to defend against real and frivolous suits and judgments up to the limit of your coverage. Note this generally does not include punitive damages for negligence or willful misconduct.
For more information call or email us, we look forward to hearing from you!