The House of Worship Program is designed to give you the important protection you need for your place of worship in one convenient, competitively-priced policy.
The Property Coverage of your House of Worship policy will insure items such as your Church’s buildings, contents, signs, property in the open, and fences. The policy automatically include some of the following coverages:
- replacement cost coverage for your building and its contents, including pews, altars, pulpits, railings, clocks, bells, organs and sound equipment.
- Automatic coverage for building glass (including stained glass)
- Insurance for clergy’s personal effects not covered by other insurance.
- Various coverage limits available for money and securities which are doubled for religious holidays.
- Insurance to restore information on valuable papers and records.
- Coverage for property of others in your care, custody or control
- Tenant legal liability protecting you against claims if a building you rent/lease is damaged by a covered loss.
- Automatic protection for newly acquired buildings and property at new locations
Your church may elect to add the following insurance coverages to your policy at a charge for even greater property protection:
- Scriptures & Valuable Books
- Religious Artifacts
- Stained Glass
- Liability coverage protects the legal liability of the church for activities on all owned premises and personal injury liability, such as libel and slander. It also includes medical expense coverage, regardless of liability. Members, employees, officials, staff, and volunteers acting on behalf of the church are covered.
- And there is more … you can customize!
- With a House of Worship policy, you’re not forced to settle for a rigid, prepackaged policy. Coverage is tailored to your individual situation. You can also select from a wide range of deductibles and pay your premium in installments. Consider these options:
- Sexual misconduct
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Liability coverage for non-owned and hired automobiles.
- Excess Medical Payments for Athletic Activities and/or Day Nursery
- Pastoral Counseling Liability
- Lay Counseling Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Dishonesty Coverage